Our partner is a young, fast growing company with its headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company has a wealth of experience in the design, development and manufacturing of electric motion and control loading systems for a wide variety of applications such as vehicle simulation (aircraft, cars, trains, armored vehicles, etc.), entertainment rides, research and development applications.
Their products are exported worldwide from our EU and US offices. The working atmosphere is informal, dynamic, challenging and flexible. Because of our unique position in the market, growth is experienced rapidly. For the extension of the software engineering team, they are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a passion for high-tech systems. Location is in Amsterdam.
The tasks are challenging and versatile, such as:
• Software development: architectural design, implementation and testing of control software.
• Translating customer needs into achievable product requirements.
• Configuring and tuning the controller software for a wide range of motion systems.
• Analyze field data and provide technical assistance to the customer support team.
• Bsc./Msc. degree in Software, Electrical, Systems Engineering or related discipline.
• Experience with programming in C++.
• Strong software design and architecture skills.
• Affinity with control systems for machines, industrial communication protocols, sensor and servo technology.
• Good communication skills in English.
• An open, modern working environment, with short communication lines.
• Possibilities for growth in own responsibilities.
• Possibilities for courses and personal development.
• Good salary conditions.
• International working environment.
• Working with interesting high-tech products.
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Embedded Software Engineer (C++).