Leer de organisatie kennen
This company is a market leader when it comes to safety solutions. They believe that in today's digital world security should not be underestimated and offer all solutions to respond as effectively as possible. They work hard to tackle everyday problems through the development of user-friendly tools, with great success, providing customers with safety tools that are accessible at all times. With over two decades of experience, they have established themselves as a trustworthy developer of easy to use applications.
Over de functie
As a C ++ Developer, you will develop the security solutions offered by this organisation. This involves building and implementing components, performing security updates, fixing bugs and maintaining current software components. You will also support during analysis, complex customer issues or new requests. Everything you do will be focused on taking the products to a higher level. You will work in a Development and Service Team where you work with partners to protect sensitive information and infrastructure.
- You have a relevant bachelor degree in IT
- You have at least 3 years of programming experience
- You are experienced with C ++
- You are experienced in developing (mobile) platforms and devices such as iOS, Android, Windows, Mac or Linux / Unix
- You speak Dutch or English fluently
- You live in the Arnhem/Nijmegen area or are willing to relocate
- You preferably have Object-C programming knowledge
- You preferably have experience with REST APIs, user interface and/or graphical design, smart cards (PKCS # 11), configuration management, Cryptography and / or PKI, Web services such as SOAP and XML
- You will work for an innovative, well-established company
- You will receive a competitive salary
- You will have the opportunity to work with exciting products and advance your career
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van C++ Developer.