My client is a relatively young, extremely enterprising and innovative company that is well on its way to become market leader in the international trade of new and young used cars.
As Product Manager Used Cars, you will be responsible for;
- Mapping and analyzing the used car market inside Europe.
- Plan the buying and sales of used cars conform the market prices and is end responsible for the margin or loss resulting from our used car business.
- Manage the current lead time of stock using dynamic pricing while constantly managing the prices according to market value.
- Creating and evaluating deals by means of a deal assessment tool and taking the lead in deal committees concerning deals for used cars.
- The management and coordination of the buyers and sellers concerning used cars and giving these representatives advise on what to buy and sell.
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in the international used car market.
- Has in depth knowledge and experience with multiple brands throughout Europe.
- Has knowledge of regulations in the European market.
- Is able to analyze and determine costs that are needed to sell cars in target markets.
- Is able work in a team but is also very independent.
- Is able to work from our main office in Nieuw-Vennep, but also able to travel sometimes.
- Has good communication skills
- Is Fluent in Dutch and English.
We offer you a challenging job with one of the fastest growing companies in the international Automotive industry and in a professional and an informal work atmosphere in which you will cooperate with enthusiastic colleagues from various backgrounds and cultures combined with appealing customers.
Your competitive salary contains a fixed part with a very attractive bonus scheme.
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company looks forward to your application! By clicking on the application button you will get to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of Product Manager Used Cars .