As an Embedded Software Engineer you are responsible for developing the most innovative software solutions for clients. You have an eye for the demands of customers, but also for society as a whole. You are involved in the development of software that brings products to life. You don't do it alone. In this position you work together with a team of software and hardware engineers. You write specifications, set up the software architecture, design software designs, implement unit tests and perform these tests.
- You have completed a relevant bachelor course
- You are experienced with C and C ++
- You are experienced with embedded and / or real-time operating systems such as Linux, Android and Windows CE
- You have knowledge of wireless technology
- You have knowledge of and experience with object oriented design and UML
- Some experience in methods and tools such as UML, RUP, Scrum and Agile
- Working permit is a must
- a position that matches your interests and qualities;
- an inspiring working environment in which you can continue to improve yourself;
- a good salary based on your experience and knowledge;
- a lease car or travel allowance;
- a net expense allowance;
- personal guidance and an unlimited training budget to spend on relevant training courses;
- an individual bonus scheme and collective profit distribution;
- an excellent pension plan;
- fun activities with colleagues outside working hours.
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Embedded Software Engineer.