Embedded Software specification, design, analyses, verification in C, C++ and asm code and python modelling
Have a strong affection for hardware, with an area of expertise is the realm of a networking environment, with detailed knowledge of embedded CPUs, NPUs, Security- and Communication processors, embedded operating systems, especially Linux, and development tools.
1. Design and implementation of embedded software (C/C++/Java/asm code).
2. Integration and testing of INSIDE Secure products with third party solutions like Network processor or communications processor based systems.
3. Embedded microcode development and verification.
4. Embedded SW development and porting.
5. Maintaining hardware simulation environment, involving python modelling and C-models.
6. Writing product documentation and update customer documentation with the newly implemented features.
7. Studying standards, technical and security related
• Colleagues within software / Driver Development team.
• Local colleagues within the Vught R&D team working on IP modules.
• Assist the Vught Support team providing post-sales support for hardware IP modules.
• Support Field Application Engineers with their sales activities.
3 years experience in a technical industry in engineering positions at R&D centers or system laboratories
Languages: C, C++, Python, bash, erpl, assembly
Linux, Windows, Microsoft Office
Various software development tool chainsRequired skills
Documentation skills, both text and drawings
Ability to quickly read into new information and specifications
Good English, verbal as well as writing skills
Affinity with embedded hardware, cryptography and security
Ability to communicate with colleagues that think and communicate in another domain (hardware, electrical, management, business, sales)
Advanced technical degree incl software skills (Bachelor, masters degree, HTS/HBO)
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Embedded Software Engineer.