This company is specialized in the development of software for innovative technology. In doing so they aim to contribute to the improvement of business processes of clients, the quality of society and the personal development of their employees. The perfect combination of people and technology is what they strive for. The software solutions created by this organization are in line with the values and objectives of customers and contribute to a reliable and future-proof environment. Your work within this company is therefore entirely devoted to innovation. With attention for people and a passion for technology, they strive for a perfect balance in which both factors come forward in the best possible way.
As a Junior C++ Software Engineer you develop unique and innovative software solutions that fit clients’ objectives in a durable and qualitative manner. You are responsible for the development of software that allows for a product to truly come to life. In cooperation with a team of software / hardware engineers, you write specifications, create software architecture, make software designs, implement unit tests and execute these tests thoroughly. You will be the software expert this company needs.
- you are able to empathize with the customer and translate wishes into concrete products;
- you are willing to share your knowledge with colleagues and customers;
- you have completed a relevant course at higher professional level or higher;
- you have relevant work experience in a high-tech environment;
- you have experience with programming in C ++;
- you have good knowledge of embedded and / or real-time operating systems such as Linux, Android and Windows CE;
- you have knowledge of wireless technologies;
- you are experienced in object oriented design and UML;
- you have some experience with methods and tools such as RUP, Scrum and Agile.
- a position that matches your interests and qualities;
- an inspiring working environment in which you can continue to improve yourself;
- a good salary based on your experience and knowledge;
- a lease car or travel allowance;
- a net expense allowance;
- personal guidance and an unlimited training budget to spend on relevant training courses;
- an individual bonus scheme and collective profit distribution;
- an excellent pension plan;
- fun activities with colleagues outside working hours.
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Junior C++ Software Engineer .