This company is a leader when it comes to safety solutions. They believe that in today's digital world security should not be underestimated and offer all solutions to respond as effectively as possible. The greatest success can be found in tackling everyday problems through the development of user-friendly tools. So that you have access wherever you are; 24/7 and safe.
As a C ++ Developer you will work on the security solutions this organization offers. You will build and implement components, perform security updates, fix bugs and maintain current software components. You also support during analyzes, complex customer issues or new requests. Everything to take the products to a higher level.
You end up in a Development and Service Team where you work with partners to protect sensitive information and infrastructure.
- You have completed a relevant bacher course in IT;
- You have gained at least 3 years of programming experience;
- You are experienced with C ++;
- You are experienced in developing (mobile) platforms and devices such as iOS, Android, Windows, Mac or Linux / Unix;
- You speak Dutch or English fluently;
- You live in the Arnhem / Nijmegen area (or are willing to relocate);
- If you like darts, that’s a big plus;
- Object-C programming knowledge is also an advantage;
- What else is an advantage? REST APIs, user interface and / or graphical design, smart cards (PKCS # 11), configuration management, Cryptography and / or PKI, Web services such as, SOAP and XML.
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van C++ Developer.