This company is a worldwide market leader in innovative optical measurement, control systems (graphic industry) and complex industrial applications. A major player in both the intralogistics and graphic industry! Their main offices are located in Germany and the Netherlands.
They pride themselves on an informal and sociable working atmosphere, open doors, and short lines of communication. Development and innovation are core values. If this is the type of environment in which you thrive, then this company will be the perfect place for you!
The strong team consists of hands-on and self-aware employees, who know their own strengths and do what makes them happy.
Do you want to travel the world and work with high-tech and innovative products? Discover more about the Chinese culture or learn all about the impressive nature of New Zealand? This is your chance! You will perform installation and service tasks for customers on site. They are located worldwide, therefore international communication should not be a problem for you. You will spend roughly 70% of your work time traveling. Are you independent? Great! They’ll expect that from you. Don’t worry though, there is a close team of service engineers to support you all the way. Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, are essential for this function, because in this position you are the so called business card of the company. Responsibilities include the commissioning of the systems including user trainings, the acceptance and coordination of support cases, and performing error analyses.
- You have completed a study in a related (technical) field such as computer science, automation or electronics, and you have some knowledge in the field of machine automation/controlling.
- You have experience with Windows Server Operating Systems & Microsoft applications
- You have experience with server hardware, storage & network technology (TCP/IP)
- You have experience with Java Enterprise code
- You have experience in dealing with databases
- You possess a high level of written and spoken English
- You have a B grade driver’s license
- You will receive a competitive salary
- 24 free days
- Daily travel allowance
- Company laptop and telephone
- You will work with innovative products in a diverse international environment
- You will have sufficient opportunities for self-development
- You will work alongside 200 colleagues who are waiting for you!
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company looks forward to your application! By clicking on the application button you will get to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of International Software & Service Technician.