This business is an international trading house that consists of four all-round import and export divisions. Their field of operations is global, where they sell branded and non-branded consumer goods. By taking full advantage of international price fluctuations, the company can offer its costumers favorable terms on a wide range of well-known branded products. Their worldwide network of buyers and sellers guarantees the highest standards on service and quality. In order to maintain this vision, employees are stimulated to develop themselves in many directions, and are offered a wide range of opportunities to do so.
As a International; Trader you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities in Middle East, Asia and Africa. Your job is to find the best balance between sales and buying. You are responsible to keep track on offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers as well as negotiation of prices, payment and delivery terms. Furthermore, you will manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers and will be responsible for Purchasing and sales negotiations. Together with your colleagues from the back-office/logistics teams you will collaborate to successfully close and deliver deals. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Partner of your own division.
• Bachelor degree in Commercial/Sales management or equivalent;
• Minimum of 3 years experience in active sales;
• Ability to speak French and/or Arabic is a huge plus;
• Naturally driven to perform;
• Eagerness to reach targets;
• Able to establish long-term relationships;
• Pro-active, assertive, ambitious and not afraid to pick up the phone;
• See chances and you grab them;
• Strong communication skills;
• Team player who can also work independently;
• Self-starter and love to challenge yourself to reach targets;
• Good presentation skills;
• Analytical skills and are good with numbers;
• Willingness to travel up to 30% of your work time;
• In possession of a "B" category driver's license.
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Export Manager Food (French/Arabic).