We are an international trading house consisting of five all-around import and export divisions. At the Amsterdam office, our Toiletries trading Division is looking for a; Junior Back office / Logistics
Back office / Logistics will work within the back office / logistics team, supporting our Sales team. As Back office / Logistics employee, you will be responsible for entering the export orders (Navision), process the orders, planning and communication with the Traders, Clients and the different warehouses. You are the right hand of our Trade/ sales team.
Additionally you will be responsible for managing all internal and external logistic processes and all activities leading from this such as, the planning of both International Transport and International air & sea freight, checking and assigning stock. All in all an all-round, multi task position.
• Fluent in English, additional language is a pré;
• Bachelor education preferably direction Logistics
• Minimum of two years of experience in an internal logistic position;
• Knowledge of import & export documentation and Incoterms;
• Knowledge of Microsoft office, Navision is a pré and good general computer skills;
• Result driven from a logistic point of view
• Decision making skills and cost awareness
• Strong social team player who can deal with work pressure
• Able to prioritize and act pro-active
• No 9- 5 mentality
• Able to think outside the box
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Junior Back Office/Logistics.