This company is the leading innovator in the field of health-related hightech applications and solutions. Divided over three major brands, this company manages to provide the market with high-quality products that keep pushing the boundaries of technology and human invention. As a key contributor to the rapid technological advancements in their field, the organization requires top-notch talent to secure their leading position. The teams within the business consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and a strong passion for health, movements and technology.
As a Business Development Manager Sports & Health, you’ll be responsible for the sales of numerous sports- and health-related products and propositions in North West Europe. Varying from professionals and elite sports organizations, health-focused startups to renowned worldwide healthcare providers, your customers will demand custom advice and solutions fitted to their needs. As an agent in professional sales, you’ll supply in this demand while keeping a strong focus on results. You are the driving force behind a new customer base in your area, bringing in new opportunities and growth for the company.
Key challenges of the role:
● Follow up leads and generate new business
● Work with the sales & marketing teams to identify, interest and onboard new clients and developing existing client relationships
● Submit short and long-range sales plans, prepare sales strategies utilizing marketing programs
● Help customers through in-person meetings, email, calls, video conference, online presentations and screen-share
● Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, executive sponsors
● Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
● Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our products and provide input for product development
● Forecast and track sales metrics.
● You have a minimum of 5 years of experience and a proven track record in B2B sales in (high) tech and/or sports or health
● You are experience with software sales, preferably SaaS software or PaaS solutions
● You have a Master’s degree, preferably related to Health, Biomechanics or similar field
● You show knowledge of the health market, patient database management systems and eHealth
● Knowledge and work experience with sensor applications in sports or health markets is a plus
● You have sufficient knowledge, understanding and experience with respect to modern CRM tools (SF.com)
● You have the ability to plan and execute on a tight schedule
● You show a proactive work attitude to solve problems and look for opportunities to take on more responsibility
● You are customer centric with a strong focus on results
● You are well organized, disciplined and professional in sales funnel management
● You are analytical and show excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
● You are able to travel in an assigned region up to 30% of time
● A dynamic, international and high-tech working environment
● An attractive compensation package
● An informal company culture
● Plenty of room for personal input, growth and development
● Full training in company services and products
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Business Development Manager Sports & Health.