Leer de organisatie kennen
Our client's goal is to offer the absolute best when it comes to logistics, pricing, conditions, service, and quality. By taking full advantage of international price fluctuations, the company can offer to their customer's extremely favorable terms on a wide range of well-known branded products. Our client possesses market-specific knowledge of their clients’ and suppliers’ needs and keeps pushing to go above and beyond!
Over de functie
As an International Trader, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for the management of an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers and acquiring new business. Your job is to find the best balance between sales and buying, and to keep track on offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers as well as negotiation of prices, payment, and delivery terms. You will also manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. Together with your colleagues from the back-office/logistics teams, you will collaborate to successfully close and deliver the deals.
Native English, any second language is a plus
Minimum Bachelor degree, think and work level (preferably in economics/business)
At least 1 year relevant experience in a commercial and active sales function
A genius in creating new business opportunities
You have a commercial attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
You have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro-active)
You are a self-starter and find it very challenging to work with targets
You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication- and presentation skills
You are willing to travel up to 30% (or more) of your work time to different countries (outside) Europe. Business trips can take up to two weeks
- You will become part of an organization in full growth
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture
- Interesting development and training opportunities
- We can offer you an amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team
- An international and multilingual environment
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated
- We offer appropriate, competitive top benefits, the salary depends on your experience
- Travel allowance and pension
- Very good and healthy working atmosphere
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van International Trader.