Our client is an independent European multi-asset class broker primarily operating as an intermediary for financial institutions, corporate clients and governmental bodies. Their international orientation resulted in a widespread work field consisting of significant clients in several markets. They have a range of products regarding fixed income, interest rates and energy/environment, exotics, equity and equity derivatives. Next to that, the company offers a variety of market information and data services. The highly stimulating working environment allows employees to thrive and fully develop their talents.
As a Sales Trader Environmental Commodities / Renewable Energy Certificates in the French Market, you are a key member of a highly motivated and professional team. You are responsible for creating your own business, providing your clients with the highest level of service and information possible. Based on your knowledge and experience, you are able to match buyers and sellers in order to optimize their deal structures and certificate portfolios. You will be guided by experienced team members from the beginning onwards - they will help and support you in any way possible for you to have a great start within your future field of expertise.
● You have demonstrable experience in Certificat d’économie d’énergie (CEE) / Energy Efficiency broking, consulting or trading
● You are fluent in French and English
● You have worked in the green energy market before, either in (sales) trading, brokering and/or account management
● You think and work on Bachelor / Master degree level; a university degree in economics, finance, engineering or business administration is a plus
● You show initiative, work proactively and make an effort to continuously find new trading opportunities for your clients
● You thrive under pressure and are a true team player
● An international and meritocratic working environment
● Room for personal growth and development
● Competitive remuneration, with a fixed and variable component
● Free public transportation subscription (when you live outside of Amsterdam)
● Assistance with settling in the Netherlands
● A free gym membership
● A beautiful office floor in the heart of Amsterdam
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Sales Trader Environmental Commodities (French Market).