Leer de organisatie kennen
A challenging job in an international, growing company in a growing market which brings good things to you, your customers and the planet. Our business model is a circular one that saves an immense amount of CO2 emission coming with producing and wasting IT network equipment. Besides that, we believe IT can play a role in helping people in difficult circumstances. We believe we can make a difference with IT. We do this by buying, selling and servicing refurbished networking equipment. Just Focus and Do It, together! That’s our spirit. No nonsense, no politics. We all have the same goal in mind and are motivated to get there, together! With our A-team, our customers and business partners.
Over de functie
- Sales of networking equipment to existing and new customers into assigned markets (B2B);
- Grow and develop on-going business relationships with your accounts;
- Business acquisition: identify and develop new sales opportunities;
- Negotiate tailor made offers, including price, payment and delivery terms, prepare quotes and convert them into orders;
- When you become Senior Sales, purchasing for our inventory could be also part of your responsibilities with an extra way of increasing your monthly income.
- You are a self-starting, energetic, driven and fun personality;
- You have (commercial) experience in the IT industry;
- You like to take and get responsibility for your own market results;
- You have the entrepreneurial mindset of a business(wo)man;
- You are result orientated and have great commercial and communication skills;
- You are a ‘hunter’ by mentality, you welcome challenges like cold calling;
- You speak excellent business English and another European language;
- You have a Bachelor degree in economics, finance or something related;
You are young at heart but wise in mind. Age does not tell us a lot, energy does.
We offer a great package with a nice level of entrepreneurship: a fixed salary combined with an extraordinary, uncapped provision model. We believe that you should be rewarded for the results of your work and shouldn’t be held back by earning models that limit your capability and creativity. Our working environment is professional, informal and transparent. We provide company lunches on a regular base and organize team activities to celebrate the good working life together.
We include our A-team in important decisions and share on a regular basis our results, strategy and plans. We encourage you to stay fit and offer use of our in-house gym under the guidance of our personal fitness trainer. Last but not least: we believe in sharing: both the responsibility and the success. An Employee Shareholder Program will become effective as of 2019. Intensive sales training and sales coaching will bring the best out of you and you have the opportunity to learn from and work with highly professional, talented people.
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Sales Representative.