With offices across the Netherlands and more than 6000 employees our client is a leading organization in the field of Audit, Tax, Consulting, Financial Advisory Services and Risk Services. Innovation and initiative are key.
Our client, with about 160 employees, provides information and communication technology, online services, access systems, audio-visual equipment, building management, facilities management and cabling for all her departments. IT professionals like to work with us because of innovative character of our activities. Their culture is described as dynamic, informal, innovative, social, international, team-oriented, results-oriented and challenging.
You are professional and security focused and will implement security designs and translate complex elements into presentable information. You have excellent writing and presentation skills and ideally working in a professional services environments similar to our Client.
You will be part of the Dutch IT & Workplace Services organization.
You will report directly to the Lead Architect and will be part of the Infrastructure Team which is located in the Netherlands and in India. All in all a challenging role.
• HBO (Higher Vocational Education) or higher thinking and working level
• Five years of experience of which three or more years in cyber security
• Preferred security certification e.g. Security+/CSA+, SSCP, CCSP or similar
• Working knowledge of technical security controls like Privileged Access Management (PAM), Intrusion Detection and Protection Services (IDS), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Perimeter Security, Security Continues Monitoring, Strong Authentication, etc.
• Familiar with cloud technologies, primarily MS Azure and AWS
• Skilled with Microsoft operating systems and business applications: server, client, Office 365, AD, ADFS, Azure AD, etc.
• A work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
• Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
• Internal career opportunities
• Role-related training
• Competitive salary
• Personal development plan
• Continuous developments in ICT area
• 26 vacation days
• NS Business Card
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Cyber Security Specialist.